how do you handle the five letter word? and the six letter word?

>> Friday, December 08, 2006

TRUST.SECRETS.

A friend once told me that TRUST is a gift, not a burden. A good advice i might say.. I was told a SECRET last night. Although not a big one, but it still is a SECRET. So what do I do with all those SECRETS? I shall regard it as I never knew it. Even though he said, TRUST is a gift, but sometimes a SECRET can be a burden. Sigh, takpe takpe, tak baik mengeluh.. Crazy about The Fray now. Been listening to it everyday, bukak computer, mp3 player, dlm radio kereta je belum lagi cause my car kat work shop, poor zoe jane..

Abit about nothing
Anyways, what is UP with the weird change? Kenapa kadang2 baik, kadang2 tak? You know, sometimes you think you know someone, but apparently, you don't.. Apalagi someone that you don't quite know, lagi la taktau kan?

Abit about basically something but I regard it as nothing
Ever heard about instincts? I have a strong one about something, I could be right. Or wrong. The possibilities are only those two. But 1 thing for sure, I will never know if I'm right or wrong. And I don't think I'd wanna know if I'm right or wrong. Although, there's a small part of me, would like to know the truth. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope my instincts are wrong this time.. Because it just has to be.. It's probably nothing

Abit about nothing much but it's actually something
They're planning to go white water rafting.. and it's RM170.00 :( All I wanted was a barbeque and a frisbee :( Can water rafting wait? Till at least next year? I'd love to go rafting, tp RM170.00 is abit too expensive, considering that I'm still a student.. Dah la baru accident..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP