my discovery.. or something i discovered.. or.. like that.. whatever..

>> Thursday, April 19, 2007

something on the internet
call me old fashioned, but i JUST discovered that using mozilla firefox is waaaaaay cooler than internet explorer. less stress. and less hassle. plus, the tulisan is nicer. mcm hi-tech.

something that matters
ministry of education brunei ade opening for technical instructor statistics. how cool is that?

something i care about
rafiq dah balik.. and i kinda miss him

something i should do
write up on my dissertation, its killing me..

something im grateful for
having people in my life that understands me and i can count on: family, ikhwan and friends

something i should start again
to blog.. and really, not at friendster's blog, its sooOOooo boring

something happened
tiba2 dia mcm guruh, so gotta log out

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP