exhale...a bit

>> Tuesday, April 25, 2006

After 3 hours of struggling of answering 3 questions, 1 theory, 1 proving, and 1 software applications, i finally exhaled. i mean, that deep exhale...
so i went to the library to return all 8 books that i borrowed for the whole semester only to get saman of RM1.20. but its okay. its a small price to pay for some useful knowledge. my mother always say, "ilmu itu, kita jangan kedekut".

so finally today, i could sing my heart out to that beatles song, "i wanna hold your hand" and grease's "summer nights" while driving back..

i got lost while going to sheri's house. she's 8 mths pregnant and about to deliver a baby soon.. gosh, that was the first time i ever put my hands on my friend's stomach.. i mean, all this while, i got the chance of putting my hands on my sister's stomach when she was pregnant.. and now, its my own friend.. time flies..

got lotsa ideas to write.. but my mind has warned out from the exam week... i'll start tomorrow i guess :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP