World Cup 2006

>> Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Have you ever thought of something, and then that thing happens? Or maybe you were thinking of someone, and that person calls you the minute you thought of him?

Ikhwan calls me everytime he has the time.. Though he is very busy nowadays compared to last time, he still finds time within is busy schedule to call me. That's really sweet of him :) I'm trying to adapt to the 3-5 minutes talk since we used to talk for hours, till the batteries of my handphone would go off.
I miss him a lot :(

Everytime there's an advertisement on TV about 2006 World Cup in Germany, I would think of him. When I watch Meet the Barkers, it would remind me of him.. I wish I could buy a ticket to Germany and meet my Ikhwan..

Fort Minor's Where'd You Go...? Dedicated to my boo Ikhwan who's currently struggling with his lab... Miss you miss you....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP