my tick tock

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

tick tock the time at the clock shows that its 4:35 PM on a monday afternoon. I have completed my student's coursework's marks and now i'm waiting for the examination paper to commence on this thursday.

we had a great sunday - day yesterday.. we as in me, my mom and my dad.. went jogging in the morning.. washed my car.. went to giant to check out some furnitures.. drove to ikea to get some kitchen stuff and the rest of the day we chilled at home.. nice~ loving ikea's 2008 interior design.. hoping to get some of the items soon insyaAllah for the 'big day'.

some weird things has been happening.. ada sorang tu perangai dia makin pelik.. and i'll be like.. aaahh.... whatever~~~~~~ dunno lar.. jeles kot? or just plain psychotic..

i must say, november isn't the best month of the year.. although today is only the 12th.. hoping for many more good things to happen now..

recent updates : received some bad news from a friend.. telling about another friend..

will blog some thought-provoking blogs.. but just not today.. harini mcm tak selesa.. coz the shoes i wore, just happen to be dah lame and dah koyak2.. the things that i put on just doesn't fit [if you know what i mean?] going home soon..

oh, my new song called :- me

me likey me happy
me lovey lovey dovey
me missy me crazy
me chiky chiky baby

oh, and there's a dance to it.. nnt la if u want me to demo.. i will show u personally.. hehehe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP