my G-stringS and my big R

>> Friday, December 28, 2007

life has been quite hectic and chaotic but silent for the past few days.. weddings.. again weddings.. so kena beli baju banyak so that ppl won't be like "did she wear that on dot dot dot's wedding?" of course there's the occasional, "hey dah lame tak jumpa you.. you buat apa skrg?" and there's always this "you bila lagi?"

so life at home pun mcm biasa la.. we have a new maid.. she's quite quiet and does her job like... non stop.. i hope this one is okay.. and then there's the chikedees that i take care of.. you see i'm like a part time mother now.. going back home, playing with babies and i kinda sensed that they sometimes see me as their mother which feels nice at times.. when they sorta gesel2 their head on my shoulder nak suruh dukung.. and when they wait at the doorstep at 720 everyday to see me come home..

however, those chikedees telah merosakkan my G-string.. yes.. you guessed it.. my guitar strings now are broken.. or putus or rosak or whatever it is you call it.. bottom line is, now dah tak ley main.. and again i have to go and buy a new set of strings now.. takpe takpe its okay.. it's only like rm22... or rm50! adoi.. nasib baik laa chikedee...

been reading some blogs and some new resolutions.. dalam kepala ada laa a few..

=MY BIG R=

1. To cook at least ONCE a week ON A WEEK DAY atau hari yang bekerja
- ok so far ni dah diimplementkan.. so far so good..

2. To mcm meng-make up make up kan diri sedikit sebanyak
- ok ni pun dah start beli beli dah.. they other day went to AVON to buy this SUPERB liquid eye liner and it work wonders!

3. To buy at least 1 pair of baju a month
- ni sebenarnya dah lame dah diimplementkan hehehe

4. To save up $ to go to Europe specifically Germany to see BB
- ok working on it

5. To learn one word a day
- ni liat sket.. hehehe

6. To find a specific field, cari betul2 university to further my studies
- working on it...

Ok i guess that's it kot for my big R.. we'll see in a year's time and tgk how far i will go at the end of 2008...

Have a happy new year... welcome 2008

Missing my BB :( and hav been listening to these songs to mengubat rindu :-
23 - Jimmy Eat World
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michealson [kat youtube atas tu]
Cancer - My Chemical Romance [kat iPod atas tu]
Close To Me - Long Vacation's Soundtrack
I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:00 AM  

Hi dora!

How are u?Been a while since we last got in touch.

Here's wishing you a happy new year, may 2008 brings all your dreams and wishes to fruition.

p/s can i have your YM/MSN id?
Cheers.

Anonymous 5:51 AM  

Interesting to know.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP