Salam Maal Hijrah

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tomorrow is 1 Muharam 1431H. My new year's resolution this time is abit different.. Haven't thought about the specific targets though..

But I resolve to be...

a good wife to my husband
a good daughter to my parents and daughter in law to my parents in law
a good sister to all my brothers and sisters and in laws
a good mother to my children (inshallah when the right time comes)
a good aunt to all my nieces and nephews
a good friend to all my friends
a good employee to my employer
a good student to my school of life

a better Muslimah and a better person for each and everyday..

will post my hopes and wishes and targets in the next post..

Salam Maal Hijrah to all Muslims all over the world!

3 comments:

dyanna 9:55 PM  

Salam Dora,

Good luck, may all your goals this new year be resolved! Ganbatte!

Canggih la website (mutiaraqueen) jualan tuh.. it's simple, straight forward and most of all not too crowded. Which I think is very good to keep your potential buyers stay focused on their purchase ;)

Mutiara Queen 10:30 PM  

danke cikyah! hehe aku tanya ko psl tudung tu sbb nak survey market in penang mcmne.. do promote the site to your friends.. if they are interested, i can mail it to them :) starting my own online business kecil kecilan :) pray for my success :)

dyanna 11:40 PM  

ya, I was wondering why u want to buy tudung from this Ceruk Tok Kun when Jln TAR may have more options that you can ever imagine. (!!!). Now u mentioned it, i'll send some FYI to my frens abt the blog.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP