press fast forward

>> Tuesday, December 01, 2009

ask me then : office politics ? apa tu ?
ask me now : hmm.. biasa lah.. office politics

Work used to be so much fun. Going to work. Teaching. Looking at the students' confused faces and trying to comprehend what they don't comprehend. Playing mind games and teaching them statistics and life. Plus, jadi orang suruhan (a.k.a kuli buat kerja kerja small timer) dah biasa). Tapi bila ada orang menambah perencah to spice up the workplace, tu yang jadi takbest.

For the first time in my 2 and a half years of my working life, I don't enjoy going to work.

I don't.

I want to press FAST FORWARD to 31st January 2010. Only during 8am - 6pm weekdays.

I believe that Allah loves me and the people that is being tested by Him.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP