unbelievably suicidal KL rush hour

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im in a foreign place, different bed, different toilet, different air. Im away from my husband, my parents and my family. Im so not used to this. Its like asrama all over again.

thats how i felt staying in the staff apartment nearby my office. my parents went to PD earlier this week and i crashed at my friend's place. the place was not bad. maybe the fact that i am so used to coming back home from work, coming back to another place gave me the asrama-feel. wats cool about my job is its flexible 9 working hour. punch in early, punch out early. punch in late, punch out late. we dont have the problem of the queing up for the lift to get to our workstation, being in the rat race and having unbelievably suicidal KL rush hour. Cause in btg berjuntai, cows would dance if there was a rush hour. thats the perks of working in a ghetto area.

My line of job may look simple and relaxed. But dealing with humans is not as easy as it looks. This almost made me crack a tear.

"puan, puan rasa saya boleh lulus ke?"

i looked at his coursework marks. I was really scared to reach into deep down inside my heart to give him the answer. i decided to find the answer in my mind.

"u must work really hard now. jgn skali2 awak putus semangat. keep on working really hard. inshallah akan berhasil kalau aawak tidak putus asa. jangan give up ok."

before exiting my room, he looked back at me.. with eyes filled with hope.

"baiklah puan. inshallah saya akan buat yang terbaik. terima kasih puan atas segala ilmu ni puan. saya minta halalkan ye puan."

The mind is a really powerful tool.

3 comments:

dyanna 3:35 PM  

I'd love to see the cows dancing in the field.

* punch in early, punch out late. Punch in late, punch out late also.

lucky 2:23 PM  

hey your profile picture is also a cow.. i just realized! heheheh

*punch in early punch out late is lumrah kehidupan*

Anonymous 8:26 PM  

hai =)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP