my detachment story - statistical process control

>> Sunday, February 07, 2010

Its a sunday afternoon and I am at home, on my bed listening to Pearl Jam's Black. It's been awhile since I've blogged. It used to be a hobby. And then it became some sort of like a therapy. Later on, it became a routine and as days go by, blogging was like coffee and tea. Addictive. Suddenly I just stopped. I made a decision to temporarily detach myself from this so-called cyber world i.e. blogging and updating FB status that has taken valuable time from me. And sometimes the comments are just too personal to be asked openly. Direct, blunt and bold.

But today, somehow, I decided to blog. Maybe because it's 7th of February 2010.

Alot of things happened. The question is either where do I begin or how do I begin ? Or is it even necessary to begin ? sharing every single detail of my personal life to the public. opening my weaknesses and strengths to everyone so that they can do a S.W.O.T analysis on me. letting unknown or known people to know me, things about me, my emotions and my thoughts.

well, Mr.Big did sing in his song, "oh baby baby it's a wild world" For me, it's a wild and scary cyberworld. It's like statistical process control. I cant control what people say, but I can find ways to reduce / minimize the error. detachment.

1 comments:

Unknown 2:43 PM  

"Wild World" is a Cat Stevens song…

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP