my nur kasih obsession

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I am not well. catching flu and trying to get it out of my system. what i have on my mind right now? is yassin's song, nur kasih. i listened to it through youtube berkali kali today. since i dont have the mp3.


the song starts with a cymbal and a few strings of some sort of tabla/ guitar and a seruling and a voice of a man.. comes a few strikes of piano notes followed by yassin's voice singing.. the song is very rich with sounds.. and a gentle pause between versus of "nur kasih" allows the person listening to the song to be in it to feel and comprehend the message. as the song's tempo is in crescendo mode, the strings of violin gives a deep impact that makes it alive.

best pula lagu nur kasih ni , why now baru minat?

3 comments:

Muslimah Perth 8:04 AM  

babe, lama tak dtg melawat. except semlm and today nak bagi comment. how u've been? hope u r well. take care..

ilif 8:26 PM  

Thx for dropping by at my blog ;)
x pernah dengar lagu nur kasih. Maybe I'll go and check it out later :)

dyanna 3:39 AM  

bye2 oneblackspot blog.... see you on the other side

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP