my cheese

>> Sunday, March 02, 2008

"who moved my cheese? " i asked myself when i opened the fridge this morning. i woke up late because i couldn't sleep thanks to oldtownwhitecoffee's hazelnut ice blended! it kept me till almost 3am last night! if i were still a student, it would be a blessing that i could stay up till 3 am. haven't done that in quite sometime though.. usually 10 oclock my eyes start to blink2 and gone... ZZzzz..

so while standing in front of the fridge and looking for the cheese, i sat down on the kitchen table and ate bread with hazelnut spread (hazelnut again?). and then i remembered what my mom always say to me, "bende makan tak baik ungkit". yes, its true.. i didnt mind that someone ate the last slice of cheese.. what i would usually say is, "its okay, takde rezeki".. and as a matter of fact, i shouldnt even be writing about this whole cheese deal, but the title is just so catchy! hehe.. and last night, i was pointblank.. i couldn't write.. the ideas just didn't come.. maybe because of the hazelnut.. i even told shaz, "aku takbole tulis!" and ofcourse about the thing that has been bothering me, (shaz tau), it just made the evening more... bluerrrghhh!

back on the ungkit makan thing, i think ALL parents should tell their kids that.. i mean, bila dah makan, bende tu dah jadi darah daging kita.. and if u ungkit, what do you expect? the person to muntahkan balik mknan tu? seriusly? i met these kind of people.. the ones who like to ungkit about everything.. and from my observation, apa yang dia buat, tak berkat.. seriusly.. so please, spread this to everyone.. a very important lesson and pesanan... "BENDE MAKAN TAK BAIK UNGKIT." you know why, its like what you give is not ikhlas...

On a positive note, i bought a whole line of AVON products this month. i just realized that my eyes are starting to have wrinkles and my face is kind of like kusam and unorganized(is that the appropriate word?). after watching really many2 gorgeous looking ladies at 1000wajah.com photoshoot, i feel like i need to do something to my face.. yeah, i can't afford to buy BobbyBrown or Mac make up for now, but i figured AVON is quite established, since they have an office at the Trump Tower, they must be doing really well.. maybe line of expensive make ups are not in my important list right now..

still a long way to go on buying my SLR camera.. sabar2.. i guess the waiting is going to be worth it.. i guess all my waiting is going to be worth it... perhaps..

7 comments:

shazzain 4:29 PM  

Sumthing i noticed, ur always having bread & hazelnut spread...pegi bilik kat kolej keris mas dulu...ada..gi umah ko pun..selalu ada...
;)

Amy Amir 5:39 PM  

U shud try Xi Mut Milk Tea..yummyyy. Addicted sungguh..!

mangchikla 12:51 AM  

so who DID move yr cheese then?

Anonymous 3:39 PM  

shaz... masa kat MRSM dulu pon mak cik kuat makan roti ngan hazelnut spread.... :p

lucky 7:15 PM  

yup, i am a hazelnut addict.. hehehe nope, don't think i will go to oldtownwhitecoffee again unless i wanna be insomniac from the nite... and nope, i dunno who moved my cheese... huhu.. its okay, i still got my hazelnut ;)

shazzain 1:22 PM  

I think u got no prob with cheese..if someone moved ur hazelnut..abih laa!! ko akan carik sapa move it! heheeh (tak pasal2 discussion pasal hazelnut!)

-vote for no word verification- (hint hint dora...remove it!!)

lucky 5:43 PM  

OK SEMUAAAA DAH BUANGGG.. hehehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP