my tuesdays with morrie

>> Sunday, March 16, 2008


I spent my Saturday finishing the novel i bought on 1st Jan 2008, PS I love You by Cecelia Ahern. Finally! No no.. don't get me wrong.. it's not that the novel was boring, it was great! and i just lost count of the times i had tears in my eyes.. The story was very touching!.. however, it was written in such a way that it was in Ireland.. and I prefer American-written novelist , i guess.. but all in all, its highly recommended! (especially if you're a sucker for love stories like me.. hehe) next in the running is Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. yup, cikyah recommended this book.. a story about an old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson... and i think i need a little bit of some positive energy.. so i guess this book is good for me rite now...

4 comments:

shazzain 9:57 AM  

I penah tgk the movie on astro..channel mana ntah..

shazzain 9:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
dyanna 4:52 PM  

Hi,
There's another Mitch Albom's book that got made into a movie - The 5 people you meet in heaven... shown in Hallmark. Try to catch it if you got time.

lillix 6:31 PM  

haah haah.. betul tu.. hallmark material. best.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP