i didnt realize i have 403 posts! hey, that's my class name..

>> Monday, May 04, 2009

Mari buat tag yang sempat dalam masa 5 mins jer [4.28]

" If I can ....(fill in the blank with something impossible)....
I will NOT .....(fill in the blank)....
because ....(fill in the blank)....."


My ANSWER will be this :

" If I can pull the plane using my hair like that one Indian guy back in the 80s
I will NOT need to do rebonding
because it's gonna be a waste of RM 150" heheheh (it took me awhile to think of an answer for this tag)

I would love to see how these people answer this one..hehe

1) dyanna
2) sheri
3) shazzain
4) sue
5) soraya
6) nisa
7) wanie

end [4.33]

2 comments:

Soraya 8:24 AM  

lagi 2 posts then my class lak hehe

niSamiR 2:38 PM  

DONE:D

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP