my heartbeat

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am at home in front of my desktop listening to Jose Gonzales's Heartbeat. See, I have a very great imagination, and when I have a picture in my mind, it is very specific. The trees, the cars, the leaves, the surrounding.. everything..

Heartbeat... I am imagining being at a place, maybe a wide field at its 11 pm. A car (not my myvi but a very old BMW macam kereta perang warna hijau plat number like BA 33) parked at the wide empty field. The radio is on playing an oldie, The Platter's Blue Moon. I am just laying on the car amazed with the stars and the moon. The wind is blowing gently. I pull my blanket and wrap it on myself. I have a cup of coffee maybe next to me. (tiba tiba.. biar la its my imagination) and just talking and laughing and making silly jokes.. reminiscing the old times.. and thinking about the future.. how we will be in 10 years time.. thinking will we ever have the luxury of this freedom... independence.. or will we be like adults, tied down with responsibilities.. will we ever have this moment again.. to feel.. to be.. free... ?

perhaps just for a second.. perhaps just for one heartbeat.. i want to be like the kite. flying freely, proudly and beautifully in the open sky.. and someone will pull me down when the time comes for me to hit the ground..

this song.. took me there.. But maybe sometimes, when u take a trip to the atmosphere and sail across the sun and around the milky way, though is beautiful, you will realize that the real world is a much better place..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP