i turned 18

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I turned 18 on 6th may 2009.
my family did a surprise celebration for me together with mother's day.
It was a nice surprise.
Im happy, people say I dont look my age (ye saya tak tipu)
Alhamdulillah I feel younger. Hopefully this feeling will last for quite some time.

I have a lot of things in my mind.
A lot of things to blog about.
But i cant blog about it. I have my reasons. I am now learning to be a private person. That's one of my resolutions.

But maybe blog more when Im less busy. Coz I love to blog :)

Here's to you kid, You turn 18 :)

Happy Birthday Dora!

counting days..

I like this pic because of the effect

**Note : i was not smoking, nor i was feeling 'high'. coz the picture looked like i was doing either one of it.. or maybe both.. i never have, and never will.
i was just playing with the lighter after lighting the candles**

6 comments:

Anonymous 2:15 PM  

18? happy 18.. hehe

niSamiR 2:19 PM  

Happy 18th Dora.......:D

lucky 2:24 PM  

thanks ;) yes.. i am (COUGH) 18 :p

dyanna 6:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
dyanna 6:36 PM  

aku tak tau apsal, tapi aku rasa dah lama tak comment dlm blog ni. padahal baru je comment last week. Weird.

Like the picture!
Nampak macam tengah makan chocolate/kuih tart sikit-sikit (tak terus masuk sume dlm mulut).

lucky 8:25 AM  

aku pun rase apa yang ko rase.. heheh..

yes i like this pic too.. :) cuma slek sket coz if u look closely ada org tgh balas SMS sblh kiri

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP