I have what people call [SYNTAX ERROR]

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

When you have faith in someone but that person keeps on letting you down but somehow you know that he can do it however at the same time you are tied with responsibilities and protocols stuff. what do you do ?

See, this is my challenge for this semester (one of the many challenges). My instinct says and believes that Student A will ace my paper. I've seen how he/she works in class. But we are obliged by rules. Student A comes to my class whenever he/she feels like it. Despite that, Student A can answer most of my questions better than the others who attends my class.

I spoke to Lecturer X (Student A's mentor), Lecturer Y, and Lecturer Z.

Lecturer Y says, 'Push him/her, teach him/her a lesson. Give warning letter. Bar Student A from sitting for finals'.

Lecturer X says, 'hmm.. I know him/her.. It's that age.. the rebellious age.. but how aa?'

For me, this is one problem I cannot solve... Plus, minus, divide, multiply, differentiate and integrate... I even ln and exponen kan the f(x).... Still... the answer is... [SYNTAX ERROR]

Predicament.

2 comments:

Iszuanie Che Ilias 6:23 PM  

then dora may be u shud use the G.A or linear programming or may be math programming or else just use optimization.... hehehehhehe but if all of these are also give u the same syntax error may be u shud try s-plus again... huhuhuhu who knows may be it work....

lucky 1:08 AM  

dah lame tinggalkan SPLUS... dah jadi SMINUS dah huhuhuh....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP