saya memang insan lemah

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

I get tired easily now. Balik rumah jer dah flat. Maybe because of the workload. The waking up at 5 plus and sleeping at 11. and the 3 hour journey. The mental exhaustion. The travelling bit. The menjerit in class wearing heals for 4 - 6 hours a day. The marking of papers. The consultation. The counseling session.

Mama would always say, 'when I was working..and having 4 kids.. and travelling to work.. I could still ....... (fill in the blanks).'

I am not as strong as my mother. or any other working mothers juggling career and motherhood/ non working mothers taking care of kids out there.

I need not to justify myself.
I get tired easily.
Yes, I admit it.
I am a weak person.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP