traffic light and airplane in the sky

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On the way to work this morning, at the traffic light, I saw a lady kissed her husband's hand. A gesture of love of a wife to her husband.

Instantly, I thought of him. Imagining it was me and him in the picture.

'Look! There's an airplane' a colleague of mine said. I looked up the sky and saw MAS. When I was 5, I used to wave at the airplanes and think of my maid, Kak Rina. She took care of me and taught me how to sing songs. And after she finished her contract, we sent her back to Indonesia by plane. That was the first time I detached from someone. And I would wave at airplanes and say, 'Bye, Kak Rina'.

Nowadays, it saddens me when I look at airplanes in the sky. I would envy those who are on the plane, who gets the chance to go to wherever they want to go. And I am from main land, looking up and being stationery instead of flying in that plane.

Today while driving back home and listening to ich bereue nicht remembering the exact moment when I was sitting in front of his computer writing my letter to my dear husband, suddenly I cried.

Even after all these times, despite my busy schedule, I still miss him dearly.

I miss having the 3 minute time before he goes of to work. I would purposely delay him so that I could have that little moment with him and he would repeatedly say that he's late for work and put on his earphones and check if he has his handphone, housekeys and payung.

Happy 4 months anniversary bb..

get well soon...

2 comments:

dyanna 6:56 PM  

I used to wave at air planes also (age 5-6thn) while shouting 'Bye-bye Abah' LOUDLY, much to my mum's embarassment. (My dad went to do phd/sabbatical overseas at that time).

You'll be on that plane soon enough.

lucky 5:00 PM  

is it the 5-6 year old phase? i did that when i was 5-6 too..

inshaAllah i will :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP