my 18 cents

>> Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the day started with me preparing for my dissertation slide presentation, prior to 'the day', my supervisor said, "your analysis is wrong! ln 0 mane dpt 0, its undefined! what have u done??" and im like shit.. so i had to redo my analysis, juz one part though..

ikhwan was there with me to give me the support that i needed to go through the night while finishing my slides.. i slept like 3 hours and woke up at 6am. but before azan, my eyes were wide open, and then ikhwan gave me a wake up call..thanks dear..

so i did what i needed to do.. i practised wat i wanted to say while driving to school.. jem pulak kat sg.besi but i managed to make it on time.. the challenging part was, i had to print out the slides to give to all the panels but i couldnt do it at home cause my printer's cartridge was having sum problem. cobaaan~~~~

so i was running around the school trying to find abangfendi, the comp lab assistant and he helped out, after much anticipation, i finally presented my dissertation..

alhamdulillah it went well.. i really have to really thank my parents for praying for me and for all the support, the faith and the patience of putting up with me not helping out much at home, my supervisor who was consistent enough to guide me, naiemah who helped me with alotta Bayesian statistical terms, ikhwan with his neverending support and faith and basically everybody else who helped out.. but i guess i feel kinda bad cause i couldnt help out much at home cause i was too busy doing work.. i wanna make it up to my parents.. i wanna help them and repay what they have given me.. and maybe do more.. i love them soo much.. thanks mama and papa, this scroll is for you insyaAllah, amin... so after driving back home, i singgah giant to buy some kuih2 for our evening tea..i was short of 18 cents.. but its okay though. so now its just me and my parents and baby fahim..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP