my weak week

>> Saturday, May 12, 2007


Queen's "Another one bites the dust" has constantly been playing in my head for the past few days. and everytime its in my head, i'll bop my head to it. dem. and the clothes and everything are just soo 80's but no doubt that Queen rocks!





Yesterday I think I sorta lost it, ok, don't wana talk abt that. Change topic. Positive positive.. Some really cool things has been happening though. i got my razr, thanks bb..i love it alot! and abgkamal treated us for domino's pizza which i soo love.. hehe..

I miss rafiq though, but when i heard that he was coming to PJ, i left everything at school and rushed back home to see him. I managed to feed him milk and took some pictures with him :) Rafiq is not so well but we are praying hard that he gets well soon.. :) InsyaAllah

Ok, nothing much to blog about. It's just that I am abit tired and pretty warned out. bcoz of something which i'd rather not talk about. im running out of positive energy and i somehow still can't find any new ones to replace the ones i've used. so i guess that's why im abit weak this week. but i'm ok.



Another one bites the dust

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP