my trip to all over klang valley

>> Wednesday, May 09, 2007

the day started at when i woke up at 7, i think. i had a long day the day before becoz of a fren currently suffering from depression (kinda) and i did my usual 'im always there for u' thingy. after a jumpy wake up call, i rushed to print out my brother's IC and drove my dad to KGNS to meet sum1 and on the way back, picked up my sister at the LRT and went back home so that dad could get ready for his meeting at 2pm in putrajaya. we had to go early because i had to send my sister in sunway. after dropping her, we headed towards KLIA where i had to pick up a package in pos malaysia which was actually nearby LCCT and the journey took us about 1 hour and 30 minutes!

we arrived at pos malaysia 3 minutes before 12, i was afraid they mite say, "sorry we're closed for lunch" memang nak kena lempang la cause if they open again at 1, we couldnt make it to putrajaya before 2. fortunately, they were around and basically were doing nothing, just sitting around chit chatting and they were really happy to see ONE customer came by. procedures and stuff, long story short, i got my package and was driving with a smile on my face towards putrajaya. we made it on time, reached the mosque at 1pm where me & my dad had nasi briyani which was RM10 each!! only to find that the meeting has been postphone to another date. sigh. but it's okay. at least we managed to pick up my package.

after i reached home, i searched on the net on how to unlock simlock for my new pinky v3 phone. hehe. its slick n nice and i love it. unfortunately i couldnt find it, talked to cikyah and she said i might as well unlock it kat kedai. so, mase i picked up mama kat salon, i called din and asked if she'd accompany me to klcc to unlock it (cause that's the only place i know that can unlock the simlock phone). din happily said yes and came over to pick me up at 5 to 6pm. wrong timing though, bcoz it was jammed all the way to LDP so din said singgah rumah dia kejap and she changed her attire to sumthing more casual. so we headed to KLCC while singing like a mad man the song "together forever" from my bestfriend's wedding. hahaha! nice.. after reaching klcc, we walked towards DR.MOBILE CLINIC which was supposedly who can do it. and they could. but my eyeballs almost bolted out of my eyesocket when they said, "that's the standard price, RM 180" and sorta gave me that 'nak ke taknak? tanak sudah' look. and the next 2 or 3 shops quoted the same price.. sigh...

din suggested to go to subang parade where there's a digital mall. so i said, ok lets give it a shot.but din's mom called and we had to buy tix for her as she wanted to go back to kelantan cause her grandma's sick.. so singgah PWTC's ade bas station, (what's the name? i forgot) which was a scary place to me..

so at almost 915, we reached subang parade (which i think looked very cool after 10 years of not going there). and voila... they could unlock it at RM80! yippie. so now im hoping everything's ok cause i wana use my new slicky pinky. hehe. afterwards, we went to syed bistro to have chicken chop and nasi goreng pattaya which was T-A-S-T-Y! we had a great laugh and a great time laughing.

i really have to thank adina for offering to drive me around. she's a really good friend. and a good friend, is really hard to find. thanks din!

so that was how i spent my 8th may of 2007. a long day and a very panjang trip to all over klang valley. tinggal kelang je tak singgah., heh~~

3 comments:

shazzain 12:47 PM  

hey..buh gambar hp baru tu..nak tgk!!

lucky 12:56 PM  

kejap kat kedai lagi.. hehe.. but u'll b shocked to see it's schoking pink! hehe.. n slim also.. nice~ i like.. hehe

Anonymous 5:24 PM  

No need to thank me my dear... it was fun... especially thesinging part. ^_^ plus release tension dalam kepala nih ahehehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP