my labour day

>> Tuesday, May 01, 2007

TUESDAY. 1st May 2007. The perfect start for the month of May. Every year, the whole world celebrates Labour Day for people work to take the day off. Woke up at 8. Had a very pleasant 8 hour sleep after weeks/months of having sleeping disorder. Its 10am now, the birds are chirping, blue skies and sunshine. nice nice.

However, my 1 half year of masters program is not over just yet. I still hav to write my dissertation and present it exactly 2 weeks from now. Yesterday, we had Multivariate Analysis exam paper which we took 7 hours to complete. Hoping for the best, hope that Prof Aziz would give us a decent grade and hopefully I can graduate by this semester, InsyaAllah.

So what to do now? My dissertation of course. Mom is always telling me to find a job, yes I understand why she pressures me though. People think being the youngest is easy. They always get their way. Nope. That's not always the case. Why I wana get a decent job? That pays well ? So that I can help my mom and dad. So that I can maybe hire a maid so that when I go to work, mama can take care of fahim or farhan (either one of the twins) and the maid can help do the heavy house chores cause I won't be around to help while working. But who's gonna help papa? Maybe at nite, I can help papa. Or maybe when the family company kicks off a good solid start, we can hire a part timer to help out.

I guess I'm starting to blog again. Feels great. Oh yes, I'm turning 26 this Sunday. Woo hoo!! What have I accomplished? Hopefully a scroll of my MSC and a great solid job that pays a decent pay. InsyaAllah, amin amin..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP