my thoughts that just flow freely after meeting my supervisor

>> Friday, May 04, 2007

the month of may has been ok for me. although i had almost 4 hours of sleep last nite finishing up editing chapters 1-4 of my dissertation. this morning, i woke up as the birds were already chirping to perform my subuh prayers. and slept again half an hour later to wake up another half an hour later. so after breakfast i went to school to meet up with my supervisor. and i noticed that he looked very calm and content. maybe because he just got back from umrah or maybe because of the long holiday or maybe because the semester is at its end.
yeah, its almost the end of the semester. i'll be having my dissertation presentation on the 15th which i am kinda have the chills for.
so far, life is pretty simple and steady alhamdulillah. only that i havent had enuff of ikhwan going around in my life because of the both of us being busy chasing our dreams. but i know insyaAllah one day, we'll make up for it :)
one thing that bothers me though is that how much some people really can be an jack ass sumtimes. which made me think about how your old friends really come through for you when you need them. and i thought, about what people say, your school friends are your bestest friends. and i couldnt agree more. yeah i do have some new friends. but they're just not the same as your school friends or the friends you grew up with.
another thing that got me thinking is that how much you really think you know sumone and that sumone just change to sumone u barely even know.
but the whole point of all these ramblings is that this month has made me realise who are the important people in my life really. that came through to me no matter what. i mean, its not how often you keep in touch, its how everytime you need him/her, he/she is always there.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP