Been Busy

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

hello readers from all over the world.. hehe i can see from my feedjit that there are alot of readers from many continents that dropped by my blog.. Thanks..

Well, just a brief update. I have been very occupied with work lately. Its the end of the semester and our students will be having their finals starting next week.

A lot of things happened along the way but I just couldn't update that much. mainly because if i start one story and elaborate it, it'll become a long one.. and i have a whole list of things happening around..

Just a brief one will do.

WORK : ok n bz.

BUSINESS : abit slow

FAMILY : alhamdulillah ok.

LOVE : slow and steady. almost everyday i wait for 1102 to make a 2 mins long distance phone call.

FRIENDS : only through ym. siapa2 yg sempat, just during office hours cause at night i am pretty wiped out.

LIFE : in general, content.

THOUGHTS : a lot of things in my mind which i choose not to share here since it's personal to me and anybody can just read it and make conclusions or judgments..


that's all people. i wish i could have the passion to write again. for now, i'm just tired kot.

oh yes, sheri tagged me.. heheh but i will do the tag nnt k.. hw r u bebeh ? miss u alot too.!! take care!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP