hair-spray

>> Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am looking at my hair and thinking how fast it grows. Since I cut it in March till November, that's 9 months. Ever wondered why your hair is tak rata ketebalannya.. like how thick it is at the roots and how it jadi nipis at the end? do you have that ? or am i the only one ?

Tbh (ayat ikhwan ni), I am abit obsessed about my hair. i think that's the best part of me kot (cewah, citer pasal aurat nih). I guess there is something about your hair that makes you who you are.. it's a big portion of your personality. And i think that is why as a Muslim woman, Allah made covering your head as a must. and i think there is something beautiful about it..

I am now slowly changing my image. I wear hijabs once in a while. Kinda like it. takyah gosok and pusing jer.. takpakai banyak pin and tak bnyk citer..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP