ich mag tempe!

>> Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I slept early last night. 930 pm ok. After having dinner and cleaning up, I spent some time with my niece, Izzah zuza and Fahim Chikedee (their nick names). Sedar2 je it my eyes just could not open anymore and I smsed him and slept. 1240 I terjaga from my sleep and got 3 missed calls. Made a phone call and slept again.

Wow. But why was I so tired yesterday? I drove to work in the heavy rain in the morning, invigilated my Stats paper for 3 hours, did some massive-yet-headachable (is there such a word) exam paper marking and went back home at sharp2 5.15. sounds like a normal day.

Anyway, the weekend was very fruitful i guess. Spent the saturday meeting up with Niza and Shaz at Starbucks KL sentral for breakfast, the evening with my sis in law, planning and planning to execute the plan this weekend and next month. did some studying (cewah) and also cleaned up my room (like totally clean up), masak sket, cuci2 kain sket, and some other domestic stuff.

So I'm hyped up for tomorrow cause its pay day.. woohoo~ kalau masa kerja bank, saat ni la paling genting.. orang excited nk dpt gaji, for me, i'll be nervous sbb takut2 ada tersilap key in gaji orang (Kerja HR payroll dulu)..

Okla, i'm ok now cause my 'pain' dah alhamdulillah hilang. me happy. me ceria.
so people since i learned to say this last weekend, just wanna write it here:-

ich mag tempe! (i like tempe)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP