He says... She says: Part 1

>> Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I'm getting married" That's what she said to me. My heart suddenly stopped. And so was everything around me. like that HEROES drama when every time Hiro stops the time from ticking.

Gosh, this is my best friend for 20 years. Although we dated other people and it may be serious but it was never THAT serious. Well, at least not to a point of tying a knot with someone. And there was. Standing right in front of me. With her eyes blinking and waiting for a respond from me. And all i could think about was.. well, those thoughts in my head..

"Oh my God. Say something!" she said. Almost screaming.

Still no respond from me. And still, she was waiting for me to say something. I mean, who is this guy? Yeah i know him. But i know her better. I've known her much longer.

"Ouch!" she hit my left arm.
"Well??"
"Erm.. yeay! Congratulations...?"

To be continued....

3 comments:

mangchikla 12:49 AM  

Aisey it's Thursday oredy. where's da sequel? isk....

shazzain 5:41 PM  

tu laa...

lucky 5:48 PM  

hahaha... weii.. aku ada kerja lain selain memblog... hahahaha

orait.. will update citer aku sbnrnya soon.. maybe dlm weekend ni ker

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP