my lil secret

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

Someone said to me and i'll never forget this:-

"Bila berdoa, kena specific. Bila berkata, kena berjaga - jaga. Sbb kata - kata itu adalah doa."

I said to myself, this year is going to be a great year...
No, I said to myself, this year is going to be a great year... InsyaAllah.. Ok, i'm not that pious but i know what i'm supposed to know to make me a better person.. So, as a start of 2008 and also Awal Muharram, i read The Secret by Linda Bryne [highly recommended]. Ada la some parts tu mcm abit merepek but what is says ada jugak parallel dgn ajaran Islam..

For example, the moment u wake up in the morning, be thankful to God that you're alive..
Yes. I guess things that happened in 2007 has taught me to be thankful to Allah for what i have.. After watching my nephew Rafiq struggled to breathe, and how he suffered everyday when he was still with us, i believe that we should not complain and just be thankful that we are alive.. and healthy..

The month of January also has brought a pleasant surprise to me which i don't think i can disclose yet here for now.. let it be just my lil secret hehehe..

There was one day, i decided that i need to save up $ for something.. i thought about travelling to Europe which i have been dreaming of doing since... well... since 2005.. i had that plan till.. well... till the pleasant surprise laa.. then, alhamdulillah la so now im saving up $ for a SLR camera either nikon or canon.. masih belajar and nak explore dulu.. so sementara that wishlist sampai, im learning laa sket2.. and cikyah sebagai my sifu..

Freaky thing happened on monday. see, i've been sorta helping out some uitm masters student s doing their dissertation/thesis and explaining to them dari segi segi statistics nyer.. so then, they recommended me to their supervisor.. and their supervisor gave me a set of data to be analyzed! how cool is that! hehehe and they were discussing and then decided to invite me as a speaker for a workshop! nice ay!

see, i believe in the good... i believe that Allah will help u.. i believe that Allah heard my prayers.. so, when u pray, be specific...

8 comments:

mangchikla 12:25 AM  

Huaaaarrrggg just got back from Pantai Dalam. Waaaaa so many ppl listening to anak Nuau Nuru Izzah(?). Nak park kete pon takleh.. errr. .what happong to the sequel (he said ..she said:part 2)?. huaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh

mangchikla 1:35 PM  

On the UITM masters student thingy. y r they referring to u? is on an official basis or tulun kengkawan? Waaa , opening for u to eventually work in UTIM ek. U're on contract basis ke n is UNISEL an IPTA or IPTS? Forgive me, ignorant sket. Saje nak tahu if u've pencen skim ke. Other than SPSS software , wat do u use (curiosity kill da cat,huh)? Questions, questions, questions.....

shazzain 2:22 PM  

Dora..ni lil secret yg aku tau ke tatau?? ehehhe..

mangchik..byk statistic application...u nak study ke? ada minitab, eviews...

Oit Dora, tak de ke keja analysis for me? hang intro la aku sket..econometris pun bleh! heheh (nak $$ punye pasal...hehe)

mangchikla 2:25 PM  

uii. "mata duitan" muhahahaahhahaahaahh. sekian

shazzain 2:23 PM  

Sapa yang TAK? Semua pun nak cari $$ kan?

lucky 3:44 PM  

dei.. money is not everything.. but everything is money bebeh...

shazzain 11:27 AM  

Setuju!!

mangchikla 7:11 PM  

just as i was about to say "My saviour, my heroine" she sided with the "other" person. Sheeeesh!! turncoat!!!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP