my 2nd week in april

>> Wednesday, April 09, 2008

been a tiring week.
just tired.
really tired.
mentally.
physically.
emotionally.
spiritually.

i can just lay down and immediately fall asleep.
and when i open my eyes again, it's 530 am and the baby's crying.
and i'll say in my head "alaaaaa awal lagi... kasi la tido smpai kol 6 bole x?"

5.55 am : Open and close my eyes again just to get another few mins
5.59 am : Walk to kitchen
6.00 am : Pour tea so that i won't burn my tongue when i have my breakfast
Still 6.00 am : Take towel and baring abit more
6.06 am : Walk into bathroom
6.20 am : Walk out of bathroom
6.21 am : Subuh
6.26 am : Dress for work + Make up
6.40 am: Panaskan engine + Breakfast
6.45 am: Reverse kereta
7.10 am: Unisel Shah Alam

Pretty routine huh?

1 comments:

mangchikla 5:57 PM  

The "Spiritual" is weak? Y? hmmm..

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP