I'm like a bird

>> Friday, June 05, 2009

Hey people, its Friday and i LOVE it. I'm listening to Nelly Furtado's I'm like a bird. So many things has been going on and I've been superbly busy.

This morning, my coordinator came by to see me saying that there's a student who requested for a rechecking of paper. Yes, I experience this almost every semester. Mesti ada student yang nak recheck. And to be honest, it's a mild insult (some sort) macam seolah - olah questioning my credibility as a lecturer. The best part is, student X got an F and he thinks he can score a D at least and it's almost 10% difference. Gosh~

Next Wednesday will be the last day of work for me before my long leave :) I have these songs in my head now:-

1. Baby I Love Your Way - Big Mountain
2. Stars Are Blind - Paris Hilton
3. Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

Do you know what do these songs have in common?
These songs will automatically transport me to the beach :)

Yes, kepala takde sangat isu mindblowing yang nak diblog kan..

Conclusion, me happy to love and to be loved :) alhamdulillah ala salama

I think I wont be blogging for a long time (kot). Warum ? Limaza ? Kenapa ? Why ?
You'll know why :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP