my life starting now

>> Friday, June 26, 2009


Dora's back people :) I am blogging from Ikhwan's house in Mannheim, Germany.

Yes, alhamdulillah we are now married after 3 and a half years of long-distant relationship.

Thanks to the Al-mighty Allah, my husband, Ikhwan lafaz his akad with one lafaz at 1104am on 13th June 2009. And after that, it rained for abit at Masjid Ar-Rahman, Kg Tunku. Hujan rahmat :)

The walimah too was a success thanks to my family, especially Mama & Papa and of course my wedding planner, KakWar who did a superb job! May Allah bless my family and everyone who helped..

So this is marriage life. Sharing, caring, loving and everything. The past is the past and the present is where we are. And for me, personally, I want to focus on the present and plan for the future, insha Allah.

I think that is enough for now.. The flight was a bit bumpy and I slipped and fell right before boarding the plane (yes, that's me, clumsy dora hehehe). I think I'm gonna rest forabit more. We're gonna go grocery shopping later to stock up food for us to cook.

I'm thinking that I will write less and post more pictures.. since pictures can tell you a thousand words :)

Yes, you can be sure there will be loadsssssssssss of pictures :) Salam

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP