my last post before D-day

>> Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My MSc. dissertation project was on Bayesian Change Point Analysis vs. Classical Change Point Analysis. The main idea is to see if there are any significant change of mean for a set of data within a given time interval.

In life, there will be a time when there will be a lot of significant change of mean. Change of status, change of mind, change of thinking, change of life, change of height, change of weight, change of work, change of friends, change of routine. Simply said, all these changes that means something to someone is change point (in life).

I will be going through a major significant change in my life. This time last year, I thought that this major change was not gonna happen any time soon.

I am happy for this change, alhamdulillah. A good friend once said that this change is going to complete half of my religion.. This is a wonderful change and I am thankful to Allah that I am blessed with this gift called love.

I think I'll stop blogging for awhile. I will be getting married. This is a major significant change for me, for Ikhwan, for my family, for his family :)

For my dear friend / friends who follows my blog (you know who you are), this change that you are going through, will be your change point as well. For whatever reason that this is happening, just remember that God is with you and I am also with you even though I won't be able to be there physically (I am sorry), but I have you in my prayers, insha Allah.

Can't wait for Saturday.. I am getting married to my significant other, my schoolmate, my bestfriend, my partner in crime, my everything, Muhamad Ikhwan, who completes every single thing about me :)

That's it, I'm dunzo ;)

Dora will be back :)

6 comments:

Muslimah Perth 5:07 AM  

Man..i'm teary-eyed. Congrats for the seribu kali...(dah beribu kali asyik wish) so sorry couldn't make it. u were always there for me since 1998, my engagement, kawin, tgk baby, etc. so sorry i can't be there for u. take care babe... love ya lots!

shazzain 9:53 AM  

Dora! berdebar tak? hehe..cu on saturday! :)

niSamiR 2:22 PM  

Dora...all the best..b a good wifey k..eventho i couldn't turn out to ur wedding day but i hope everything will goes well as planned..so i c u when i cu...a big CONGRATULATIONS TO DORA AND IKHWAN..

lotsa loves...NISA,AMIR & BABY ARYSSA....

R I N I . R A N I 5:04 PM  

dora, congratz. msti berdebar kan...hehehe

dun worry, ada 2 hari lg kan. byk2 kan solat hajat, mntak dipermudahkan semuanya. anyway, i know, u gonna be a good wife...

dyanna 9:15 PM  

dyanna likes this. thumbs up!

mangchikla 8:56 PM  

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection(mawaddah) and mercy(rahmah). Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect." Ar Rum , 21.

Congrats Dora and to yr hubby to be as well.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP