my first week of June

>> Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today I bumped into HOUSE when I reached the office at 920am. He called me on Friday when I was on MC and said to see him today.

dj : assalamualaikum HOUSE.
house : walaikumsalam dora, apa kabar?
dj : sehat alhamdulillah, HOUSE nak jumpa saya kan harini ?
house : (puzzled) yeke ?
dj : HOUSE yg ckp haritu kata nak jumpa hari Khamis?
house : ye ke? tentang apa?
dj : errr...taktau...
house : ntah saya pun tak igt.. takpe la tak perlu
dj : (?@#$#$@*) ok (smiling)


APEKAH ??? buat suspen je seminggu.

btw, the semester has started and it feels weird that I am not teaching.. my former students comes to visit me everyday telling me about their new lecturers and how they miss coming to my class and asking me to teach them.. and they would wanna fail Statistics just so that they can repeat coming to my class. hehehe..

Saat saat begini, rasa diri ini sungguh dihargai :)

*************************************

The documentations for the JAIS is alhamdulillah completed :) So many borangs and places to go and people to meet. It's 9 days.. And people would ask me, "how do you feel?"

Right now, right at this moment I am writing this, I miss MSO alot..

2 comments:

Muslimah Perth 12:13 PM  

bestnye.. happy for u :)...

lucky 11:29 AM  

hehehe.. thanks bebe!! :) pray for us ok :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP