my first weekend

>> Monday, June 01, 2009

Last weekend was not like any other typical weekend. It was the first weekend I spent with MSO. Having him standing beside me was something that I have been waiting for 9 months.. We watched Wolverine at GSC Midvalley. [OMG (biting fingers) Hugh Jackman and Daniel Henney] and it was superb!

We had lunch / belated birthday celebration at Zen and headed to The Gardens to do some serious major shopping. I bought a turquise dress and also a pair of strappy diamond-y turqoise shoes. Unfortunately, we could not find a turqoise handbag to go with it.. And then he gave me a special gift that I love so much!

Before exiting Midvalley area, we bought Big Apple doughnuts (Alien sangat chocolaty and sedapp!!!).

A lot of things going on and my mind is not really in a blogging mode. Maaf ya..

Status : Smiling :)

Alhamdulillah ala salama~

3 comments:

Anonymous 12:10 PM  

Mesti ko tak tengok pun movie tu kalau ko kata Wolverine "superb" :p

Anonymous 11:19 AM  

Salam,

Tumpang gembira

lucky 11:18 AM  

haris : hugh jackman and daniel henney... of course it was superb!!! hahahahahaha

syirfan : thanks ;)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP