fall out boy meets fall down girl

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

1130 - 1230 is usually the time that he would msg me. Having to be in a long distance relationship for almost 4 years, we know almost all the ways to get to each other. cheap calls, faster connection, which is a better IM during what time. Ask us anything, been there, done that. and still doing it. However, technology and time are just too jealous of us. Time would pass by quickly when we want it to be still, and would move slowly when I wished that I could put my fingers on the needle of the BIG GIANT CLOCK OF THE WORLD so that time would move quickly. The effing technology would be effed up at the exact only time I have with my better half. I would take a deep breath and let go of a big sigh of these two important and significant elements in my life.

4 years. Seems like it was just yesterday that I saw him again after 7 years at San Francisco Coffee at 230 pm. I still remember what he wore. A dark blue shirt and blue jeans with his sun glasses. His first words were, 'Tolong pegangkan jap' after I said, 'Hi'. He had asked me to hold his sunglasses. I would play the reruns of the images and my lips would curve to a smile. I was just like a teenage young girl perhaps college-look-a-like. Wore a black and white scarf, a black SODA blouse and a brown quadroay (spelling) jeans that my dad would ask me to change if he sees me wearing it cause it was just a bit too tight for a young lady to be wearing in the streets of Bukit Bintang. I put on a red sling bag with a red flower pinned to it with my awfully spottable red hush puppies sneakers. Dressed totally wrong to meet the right one.

I could go on talking and repeating many many times on how September was 4 years ago and how it has been September all along.. the long phone conversations, the talks, the din beramboi fish pond jokes that would leave me laughing for a solid 3 minutes, the coffee freak, the bowling alley, the movies, the smell of his cologne, the smell of my perfume when I am with him, the almost- every- TB of memory in my memory card is still fresh in my mind like a freshly baked macaroni and cheese with the aroma.

It's crazy how I can still smell his Persil detergent on my Levi's jeans till now. It's the sentimental memories that keeps me closer to him.. :)

Today I said I am just like fall out boy (one of his favourite bands.. mine too) cause I fall a lot.. he said no laa.. you're a fall down girl. Just like that, I felt like I was transported right next to him and looking straight into his hazel eyes, poking his hip like I always do when he teases me..

Many times I would just gaze and get locked into his eyes, wishing time would stay still. I captured that moment. And that image, that eyes of his that had mesmerized and hypnotized me, I will replay it when I close my eyes..

Thanks for a wonderful 4 years my bb. I am a blogger and a writer, but I just can't find the words that can describe how much I wish I could be next to you..

Be patient, you would say..
Be patient is what i will do..

11092005, Botanical Garden, Putrajaya.

I love you.. Happy Anniversary.. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP