yes people, Obama and I have our differences

>> Saturday, September 05, 2009

Barack Obama's slogan was Change We Can Believe In. One thing obama and I have in common is that we love to watch entourage. But we also have our differences. Change.

Ikhwan knows very well that I am a very sentimental person. Every item will have a sentiment that sometimes can drive a person mental :p My pink motorola RAZR v3 (my 26th birthday present from my husband [boyfriend back then hehe] ) is broken and this time I think it can't be fixed. Today I went searching for a new phone. Though it breaks my heart, I decided to go with Motorola razr v3i . A model closest to it. Even if it has a pink color, I would buy it. regardless of how much it'll cost (within my budget la).

Sadly, I was greeted with a omigod-are-u-kidding-me look when I asked for that model.

'They don't produce it anymore laa.. It's a 2005 model.. You try nokia? we got offer one... '

No. No no-kia. I want my motorola. I fell in love with it the moment they advertised it in 2005 (a significant year) the techno-virtual-dance advertise. Back then, I could only dream of owning such an expensive phone. And it looked cool too. Hey, Meredith Grey used it. JD (Scrubs) acted several episodes with it.

Where can i find my motorola razr ? I have bonded with it for almost 2 years now.. and when i flipped, we clicked. there's a chemistry between us that reaches a level of frequency where many could not comprehend..

For me to change to nokia ? Sorry Obama, this is one change I am not ready to believe in.. It might take a while as I have been loyal to my motorola.. defending every mock and denying every gossip about it.. Be it old fashion, oldskool or oldies even.. For me, there's no phone that can replace my motorola razr v3i.. in pink...... even if there was, it won't be the same..

1 comments:

Iszuanie Che Ilias 8:58 PM  

yup it is true dora... i'm also such a sentimental gurl.... hehehehhe... well same goes wif u when i stick wif 1 thing for sure i want it to be there alwez

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP