maths and stats of life

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

when i was younger, i used to read a lot. my parents would reward me with books after i finished reading another book and the reward me with another one and another one. till puberty starts to kick in. i changed from reading to writing. the reading i stopped but writing i kept on moving. just recently i started to read again. and felt that how could i have stopped reading all these years? there are just so many talented writers out there bombarding us with amazing stories.

i have mentioned many times that i am a slow reader, just like erin brokovich. but my dad says i type real fast. which is a talent i gained after doing numerous typing jobs to earn extra income (during those days) and of course the late night IRC chats post SPM time.

Post SPM time. those days, those days that I chatted with Ikhwan as a friend not knowing that I would still be chatting with him as his wife 10 years later. the days that I went out with him as friends and that he had come over to my house on my birthday party not knowing that he would come again to seek my parents' consent to marry me.

It's funny how the past, the present and the future are dependent, correlated, varies but somehow remain constant.. It's the maths and stats of life.

for this, i write,
for you, i will write

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP