those late night shows

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today's German word of the day is die Antwort - reply

In German, the w is pronounced like a v. and the v is pronounced like an f.

I would rather know the truth even though it hurts rather than being comforted with a lie.

This was taken from The Kite Runner. I thought the words are beautiful. Something that we all can relate to really.

In many cases, we could see the vast difference between a man and a woman. I agree that woman are more inclined to using their emotions (I am a woman) and men (manly man) handles most issues using their minds. Which makes them (men) a more appropriate candidate to lead a family. God created woman with such delicacy and perfection, and how complicated we may seem, inside and out, physically and emotionally, we are important to mankind. God created woman after He created man. A woman is made from a man's rib. Close to his heart to be loved and above his feet to be respected.

In The Muslim Bride, I learned a lot of things. Not only how to be a Bride for the day, but also a wife and a daughter and inshaAllah one day a mother. I realized that Allah made men and women not equal. But fair.

Yes, I do miss my husband dearly. Perhaps there are no words could really describe how I feel (sounds like in a song) but really I do. And somehow along our conversations, I know that he misses me too, he may not say it as it as often as I do. but I know he does. coz i know him.. I understand that he has a lot of things going on.. and how I wish I could be there to lessen his burden.. to greet him with a hug and a kiss everytime he comes back from work.. to serve him to eat after a long hard day work.. and bring him sweet deserts and green or red cordial drinks.. to pretend washing dishes after dinner and quietly watch him while he quietly reads my blog to check out what his wife has been up to, to hang out with him playing guitar hero and watch Conan O Brien or 30 rock or Eureka till late night.. I hope and pray that those days will come again soon, inshaAllah..

I know that he loves me as much as I love him. And I also know that he wants me to be patient... cause he is being more than patient.. and he is a much stronger person than I am.. for that, he is my better half.. for that, i too, have to be patient... Maybe I haven't been what I am supposed to be, to I haven't been doing what I should have done.. but I will try to be more patient now.. ok bb ? :)

For you, a thousand times over..

Thinking of you
Thinking of you
Cause in your eyes, I'd like to stay... I love you bb..

7 comments:

Anonymous 12:12 AM  

"A woman is made from a man's rib."

That is a Christian belief not Muslim.

But that's just me pissing on your parade ;D

lucky 8:12 AM  

really haris? eh cikgu english aku yg ckp tu mase kat skolah dulu. dia orang muslim.

but memang wanita dijadikan oleh tulang rusuk lelaki, m i wrong ?

shazzain 11:09 AM  

I don't think you are wrong...

Btw dora..ur mum called me...sesukati jeee guna hp dia untuk call aku sampai bill melambung eh!!

lucky 11:23 AM  

alamak :p hehehe takde la sampai melambung.. naik sket jerr.. ni mase hp aku kena barr mase baru balik germany haritu he he he

anyway, amacam business biskot rayer ?? nanti jemput datang beraya kat rumah okkayy :)

niSamiR 5:25 PM  

alaaa Dora..the very sweet ahh..i cannot imagine if i were in your shoes..uwaa...takmau imagine!!!!...nwayy..b strong...just do ur countdown k bebeh...Allah bless..

niSamiR 5:26 PM  

alaaa Dora..the very sweet ahh..i cannot imagine if i were in your shoes..uwaa...takmau imagine!!!!...nwayy..b strong...just do ur countdown k bebeh...Allah bless..

Anonymous 9:46 AM  

There is no mention of the creation of women from ribs or any other bones in the Qur'an or hadith. It is a Christian myth that Muslims have somehow taken as their own.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP