WLP

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

There are times that things happen that is so unbelievable that you look up the sky and ask God, 'really?'

You have two choices, to sigh or to be grateful.

Alhamdulillah, Allah is testing me.
Alhamdulillah, Allah remembers me and wants me to remember Him.
Alhamdulillah, it could be worse.
For every tests there is a reward for patience.
A fellow Muslim would remind us.

Ramadhan for me has been amazing. And as we bid the Holy month goodbye and embrace Syawal, there's a mixed feeling of sadness and joy. For me personally, the feeling was so deep that it's hard to reach. No words can describe how I feel, no cameras to capture the moment, no electronic device can reach the level of frequency of everything that I wish I could share.

I pray to Allah that He gives me wisdom, love and patience (WLP).. for everything has it's time..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP