just like those prada bags

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bila berdoa, hendaklah specific. Bila berkata - kata, hendaklah ikhlas. kerana kata - kata itu adalah doa..

It amazes me that how people are trying so hard to be down to earth/ humble (so called) up to a point when they share to everyone that they're leading a very sad and difficult life.. aku orang susah, aku takde duit, aku kerja mcm nak mati pun aku takde duit.. semua bende susah, semua bende tak dapat.. ko senang la.. ko ada itu, ko ada ini, ko takde tu, ko takde ni.. aku ada tu, aku ada ni.. aku susah.. ko senang.. I guess they splash those kind of remarks and statements with the hopes of others feeling sorry for them (usually it works).

It's different really. When someone is genuine or not. Just like those Prada bags you see at Jalan Bukit Bintang.

I am not a pious person but my parents thought me to be grateful even though you are going through obstacles in life.. there are other people who are going through tougher times.. I know I know.. I wrote about this so many times before.. but I can't help but writing it again as a reminder to myself.. as an eye opener..

Well hey, everbody has problems. I have my own.. I get angry or upset or depressed or sad sometimes but I guess I prefer to keep it to myself. Cause I experienced trusting the wrong people.. And I ended up being angry and frustrated of my bad judgment. Not because of that person, but because I trusted too much.. Ikhwan said to me once, "too much of something is not good."

I think I do not enjoy negative vibes kot. Well, at least not now. Not when I have sprained my ankle (again) with a stomach ache to go with it. Morrie says on emotions, "Embrace it. Detach from it."

Can I not embrace negativity now?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP