Just My Imagination

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's German word of the day is

Um wieviel uhr ? sebut : umph vee-feel- urr
Meaning : At what time ?

Yup. I think i need to use this a lot. Especially when im involved in a LDR. with different time zone and stuff..

So i was driving back from picking up my brother at LRT when Norah Jones' Don't Know Why was on light and easy.. and suddenly i imagine myself in a coat walking along the street somewhere in a foreign land while the wind is blowing through my hair .. (eh pakai tudung laa.. tukar scene) blowing through my scarf. it's almost autumn and the leaves are dancing gracefully down from the tree.. and im holding a Starbucks' Hot Chocolate in one hand.. and another hand tugging nicely in my significant other's arms. and then he snatches my hot chocolate and sips it dengan penuh selambe while teasing me..

waah wudn't it be nice~

too much movies and novels ? perhaps...
missing him ? definitely.. :(

Kudos to Norah Jones who did a great job in bringing me to a place where i haven't been to in a while... my imagination...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP