Sugarless ?

>> Saturday, May 03, 2008

I spoiled myself this month with chocolates. And its only the 3rd of May! Shout out to my cousin Kak Mimi who's celebrating her birthday today! After payday, i treated my parents at Secret Recipe where we had a slice of Chocolate Indulgence, Carrot Cake and Blueberry Cheese Cake. Not getting enough sugar, i bought myself 3 bars of Kinder Bueno. I've always been told that this chocolate is scrumptious but never really experienced it for myself.

So I dropped by at Watson on a Tuesday night and grabbed some Kinder Bueno. My God! It tasted soo good I went and buy another 6 bars the next day. Even my mom loves it !!

Still feeling abit sugarless, today I bought 6 packets of Chocolate Dadih at the store next to AVON. I'm going sugar crazy! Ok so I have to add another label which is "food" since I foresee that i will be blogging alot out it later on.. Hehe

Oh yes, please visit my sister in law's cupcake shop (online) to order your cupcakes ok :)

Since we're on the subject, I managed to cook our family's famous Beef Stew today! and it turned out nice.. hehe alhamdulillah yeay!

7 comments:

Miss DIY 11:54 PM  

My God, girl, where have you been?? Kinder Bueno is like the next best thing a chocolate can be after Ding-Dongs... hehe ;P

lucky 8:13 PM  

I've never even tasted Ding-Dongs! huhuhu best ker ??

dyanna 10:44 PM  

eh.. silap type.. 'ding-dang' patutnya la.. yg ade gambar doreamon tu, dlm dia ada mainan.

~~ casper~~ 9:00 AM  

KINDER BUENO NI MMG FAVAOURITE FISYAL....alamak ter caps lock lak....every week mmg kene beli at least satu utk dia...tp ms dia admitted hr tu, sehari 3 bar...bangkrap su kalo selalu camni...tp mmg sedap kan...

lucky 3:38 PM  

dyanna : bukan tu Tora ker ? dengan lagu, "Tora datang lagi...." hehehe ke memang Dendang ? or izzit spelled as Ding Dang

Sue : Mmg sangat mahal! baru je angkut satu bar smlm mase nk isi minyak... tak pasal RM3.50 melayang.. huhuhu dia stok2 ferrero roche kan ?

~~ casper~~ 10:34 AM  

haah...
memang ferrero tu pun favaourite fisyal gak...lagi satu kisses...tp mmg best..kekadang ada promosi kat guardian...3 bar 8.88...so ok lah....

Amy Amir 11:43 AM  

Tq Dora dear for remembering my bday. Baru jenguk ur blog...terharunya...TQVM.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP