my 27 candles

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Restaurant : Last Saturday we had a family treat at Restaurant Sri Thai in front of PJ Hilton. The event : to celebrate my birthday, mother's day and also me & my brother nak belanja sempena tanda kesyukuran dapat kerja baru Alhamdulillah :)

** PICTURE HAS BEEN DELETED **
Half of the people of came. My sister and her family couldn't make it so it was just us.. tapi ada lagi sebenarnya.. cuma tak dpt nak amek group photo


See-Food.. Thai SeaFood nice~~~ of course the food was delicious. we had tomyam, ikanbakar, telor bungkus, sayur kailan and lots of other lauk that i lupa nama dia apa hehehe


MyRoyalDelight cupcakes made by KakFarah (silalah lihat website jika berminat untuk order)


Setelah dibaham hehehe

** PICTURE HAS BEEN DELETED **

Blowing my 27 candles


My 27 candles


Lil Farhan enjoying my Almond Chocolate Cake from Secret Recipe.. Nyummy!


My brother and sister in law gave me this on that night.. a pen and a mechanical pencil from Sheaffer with my name engraved on it .. Nice~

Since I love writing and I've always wanted a really cool expensive pen with my name engraved on it.. I guess I got what I wished for :)
Ada lagi other gifts yang bebest tapi tak dapat nak diblog sini atas sebab2 tertentu...
I had a great birthday thanks to my family, ikhwan and friends :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP