Betul! betul sangat meg!

>> Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The day started with my room mate saying "I just learned something yesterday.. ". see my room mate and I, we like to have conversations that are intellectual and mind stimulating.. and sometimes I like to splash in a little bit of gossip :p hehe.. tapi di hujung gossip itu selalunya ada some conclusion yang bole menyedarkan kita.

"I learned that you cannot push a guy to do something.. In fact, you cannot push anyone to do anything. If they wanna do it, has to be from them.. not when you push them."

"betul! betul sangat meg.."

I learned that the more you push people, the more that you are pushing them away. Guys especially. There's this unwritten rule about guys.. they need their own space.. see, i never really understood what kind of 'space' are they really referring to ? but i guess i am learning now and as you mix around with other people who are mature, you tend to develop that maturity as well.. and i learned that the 'space' that they were referring to is actually time.. time and space.. like in physics..

In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single construct called the spacetime continuum. Spacetime is usually interpreted with space being three-dimensional and time playing the role of the fourth dimension. According to Euclidean space perception, the universe has three dimensions of space and one dimension of time. By combining space and time into a single manifold, physicists have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the universe at both the supergalactic and subatomic levels.

In classical mechanics, the use of Euclidean space instead of spacetime is appropriate, as time is treated as universal and constant, being independent of the state of motion of an observer. In relativistic contexts, however, time cannot be separated from the three dimensions of space, because the rate at which time passes depends on an object's velocity relative to the speed of light and also the strength of intense gravitational fields which can slow the passage of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-time


Being in a LDR for 3 years now, the time factor is very vital. we have a difference of 6 hours and both are busy chasing their dreams and career but at the same time we want to have that quality time together. so there are a lot of sacrifices that has to be made, understanding each other's situation and trust. Sacrifices has to be made out of sincerity and tidak diungkit later on. Understanding needs time and maturity.. and trust has to be gained. Even at 3 years, we are still learning about each other. I'd like to put it just like my quality assurance thingy, it's a life long learning experience.. for me, i appreciate knowledge.. even if my room mate is telling me about culturing bacteria called Rhoduccocus (tak sure spelling), I'd like to appreciate it even though sometimes I might not comprehend apekah sebenarnya Rhoducocus itu but it's Allah's gift for us and the fact that someone is experimenting it is somewhat amazing! a very small tiny bacteria means a whole lot to a person.. so I value the things that people share with me.. it's always interesting..

So back to my room mate's statement. Nodoby likes to be pushed to do something. That's why they tend to push it back further.. especially guys.. and sekeras keras hati lelaki, mereka lagi sukar untuk di-push to do something they do not want.. that's why when they dah lembut hati, you should appreciate it.. Ini semua kejadian Allah swt.. siapalah saya sebagai insan yang kerdil ini untuk meng-question people's heart.. (tiba2 mcm bunyi orang yang dalam movies who narrates the story.. hehe).. I sometimes a little bit of patience make a BIG difference.. :) I do not want to elaborate more on that.. because it is abit too personal for me..

I guess sometimes there are things that are private and personal I'd like to keep it to myself and only to the people who matters to me... the things that really matters are only for the people who matters to me.. you know who you are and what I mean :)

But when you do something that comes from the heart, and with the blessings of people who love and care about you, it becomes more meaningful.. and special.. Regardless of what other people say.. and these people do not know what your plans are or what you are going through.. sometimes they say it out of jealousy or just wanna just cucuk you.. I learned from my parents that you do what is best for you and not for others. I learned from my significant other, not to listen to others, just do what is right for you..

A reminder for me, my best friend Sheri (who will be flying off to Perth soon, gonna miss you babe.. don't listen to other people.. you want this.. and you will get this.. you have worked so hard for it.. and now the time is almost here.. I pray for your success there and hope to see you on D-day! hehe"
and for the best room mate ever, Meg.. (do not listen to others.. this is your dream.. go chase it! follow your instincts, believe in your destiny and fight for your dreams!)

I am thankful to Allah that I am blessed with my loving, the superbestest and supportive family, a loving, caring and understanding partner, lots of good friends who stood by me through thick and thin.. seriously.. It was Allah who had arranged the time and space for us to meet in this life..
and everything that happened .. just happened.. it was never planned and never pushed :)

ps: huggies for bb

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP