dora goes green!

>> Thursday, October 09, 2008

Perbincangan dalam email harini mmg hangat dan ditambah dengan minyak sapi.. lagi lah membara.. hehehe it was fun though.. thanks :)

I have decided to membuat rangka kerja for my 2009's new year's resolution.. but before that, I'd wanna refresh this year's based on my post earlier this year 2008's new year's resolution

=MY BIG R=

1. To cook at least ONCE a week ON A WEEK DAY atau hari yang bekerja
>> more like ONCE a month.. and ada one month tu.. like more than once.. so.. i think it's better than nothing rite ? the hari yang bekerja bit, susah sket.. penah skali jer.. masak maggi ?

2. To mcm meng-make up make up kan diri sedikit sebanyak
>> nicely DONE. ;)

3. To buy at least 1 pair of baju a month
>> this one dah kurangkan coz $ perlu dichannelkan pada benda yang lebih penting..

4. To save up $ to go to Europe specifically Germany to see BB
>> work in progress :)

5. To learn one word a day
>> done. cuma not one word a day.. but not bad gk la.. and not only in English, other languages too.. mainly German, and abit of Tamil (baru start) :p

6. To find a specific field, cari betul2 university to further my studies
>> this kena put on hold for awhile due to personal reasons..

Jadi apakah resolution-resolution baru yang boleh dimasukkan dalam my new year's resolution ? Its 3 more months till the year ends!! gosh.. time flies... when you're having fun! hehehe.. perhaps i will need time to think about it..

Loving and living each and every second. I told my students, life is just too short for you to carry negative vibes.. make the best of it.. and i quoted from Green Day's song.. lagu yg sering dinyanyi2kan mase zaman2 SPM98.. (igt tak Atik?)

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why.. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.. It's something unpredictable.. but in the end it's right.. I hope you have the time of your life.. "

A lot of things happened through out the year.. I am thankful to Allah for that.. Had a blast in Penang, spend a weekend with my family in PD, experienced studio photography with a professional photographer.. SLR :) .. research projects, business, bb babuji and meaningful events.. :)

I hope and pray for good things throughout the year and many2 years to come.. I also hope and pray for good things to happen to good people.. so let's start on our new year's resolution earlier so that when the clock strikes 12, you'll become a better person.. and not a person just working on it.. good luck!

oh yes, and I too, am going green! sorry Soraya.. bukan niat I nak tiru.. But I suddenly fell inlove with green.. :)

Feng Shui (IYKWIM) :p

2 comments:

dyanna 5:06 PM  

Green?
Hehe..still in raya mood?

lucky 5:39 PM  

hehe yup.. still getting the green packets too :p

check out my facebook for raya pictures :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP