Tagged by Sheri

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Sheri

Rules of the tag:- Link to your tagger and post these rules in your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Fact 1 [random]
I am a dominant lefthanded. like really2 lefthanded. makan jer tangan kanan. but my tulisan is senget to the right, which makes my handwriting looks like a right handed. and the way i pegang my pen pun mcm seorang right handed. tp the difficult part is when we have flipchairs which is tailor-made for right handed, really pisses me off.. Susah laa huhuhu... and of course, the potong2 bit eg. pisau, tempat nak menggarukan carrot or timon.. things like dat, reminds me that i am lefthanded.. discrimination! huhuhu

Fact 2 [weird]
I have this thing about nasi putih. Before i have my meal, lunch or dinner, i mesti nak makan sket dulu nasi putih before pouring the kuah on my nasi. in fact, i can eat satu mangkuk nasi putih sahaja... i can eat nasi impit begitu sahaja pun best.. (its some weird habit i have since my tuition teacher masa form 2 suruh experiment makan nasi putih, it tastes sweet because although its carbohydrate, ada unsur2 glucose dlm tu..) so everytime i wanna eat nasi putih, i will taste the sweetness dulu before i indulge in other lauk and kuah.. weird ay ? ooh.. and my day will be incomplete without nasi even for abit.

Fact 3 [random gk la]
I used to want to be in the spotlight. mcm nak jadi hostess tv show ke, penyanyi ke or actress. (i think we all had that dream right? heheh) in fact, i still had dat dream sampai dah besar jugak laa.. hehe but it all terkabur kot when i changed my ambition nk jadi Doctor konon tapi tak jadi because apparently they want like CGPA 4.00 for matriculations??? so i took Actuarial Science instead.. ooh and the part being in the spotlight bit, i decided to be orang belakang tabir mcm write scripts for drama mase skolah, directed drama.. and things like dat.. but never acted.. hehe.. tp kdg2 if ada audition ape2 ke teringin gak nak try.. just for the fun of it.. hehehe..

Fact 4 [weird]
ok, this is really weird. but everytime i change to a new boss, not long after that, i will change job. freaky huh ? ok, tak nak elaborate more on that kot

Fact 5 [random]
When Im driving alone in a car, I will change stations everytime there's a new song on air.. till the song that i like will be on air.. and if all stations takde lagu yg best, i will listen to my cd. and i always put it on random mode and keep on changing till i find the song that i really wanna listen at that time.

Fact 6 [random]
I am quite good at impersonating people. hehe.. i always get this "eh, jadi aaa! sebijik mcm ******"

Fact 7 [ random]
I can live without tv. I can live without music (sekarang la). but i cannot live without the internet. why ? because my significant other is on the other side of the world. and that is the main channel of communication for us. and even if he is busy with work or doing something else, i still need the internet. plus, there's always something you can learn from the internet.

7 lucky people that I tag are as follows: -
Shaz Zain
Adina
Dyanna
Sue
Cousin Kak Mimi
Nadia
Ani

Hehe.. nama dipilih berdasarkan siapa yang slalu baca my blog (i know you people read my blog hehehehe) and yang belum ditag oleh Sheri hehehehe... Good luck people!

3 comments:

shazzain 10:11 PM  

alamak..another tag...made it top of the list again! :)

will do..will do...(a bit later eh?)

Amy Amir 7:42 PM  

Hah? I kena tag..adus..
Anyway dora, we got something in common. Fact 2 & Fact 7...muahhaha..

shazzain 6:44 PM  

Selaku the top person on the list, I'm proud to announce that I just managed to complete the tag!! :p

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP