Sobani Iteyo

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I wake up to the voice of Usher and Beyonce serenading me with In This Club (remix) every morning. Only this morning, i felt very weak and lazy to wake up but i have to.

I was on MC for two days due to fever and takdak suara. how to lecture ? I took the opportunity to rest and regain my energy since i had a hectic week last week.

The weekend was also hectic. On Saturday, we woke up early to go to Shah Alam for my cousin's engagement ceremony. (Congratulations Khaleefur!! if you're reading this). The day went on till night. Beraya sana sini, orang datang and stuff. Same goes for Sunday. Only that we went to KL area: Gombak and Selayang. and then head back home since people called saying they wanted to beraya kat rumah (Sorry Shazzain tak dapat gi open house umah ko sbb ada orang datang non stop).

I don't know if its me or what, but I want so much to have my long vacation. I'm listening to Long Vacation's Sobani Iteyo from the external hard disk that he gave me. Ada 15G of mp3s okay.. hehe and a downloaded collection of my favourite tv show 30rock and numb3rs :) thanks b.

I guess that's why i needed the 2 days mc.. to have my short vacation.. Hopefully I will get my long vacation again insyaAllah.. (bila la nak amek cuti lame lame ni...)

Now lagu Close to you, piano version played by Sena. Lovely piece. I played this during Burhanuddin Helmi's annual dinner in UKM in 2001. Sayangnya, the notes tak tau letak kat mana. And my piano is so out of tune. I am thinking of asking Uncle Nazri to tune my piano.. sbb susah pulak nak tune guitar if my piano is out of tune, kan?

I wanna be the old Dora again. I wanna write passionately, I wanna play music with feelings, I wanna smile when I see the sun, I wanna have my Long Vacation.. I wanna go to Redang one day and swim and go snorkling (spelling mcm ne ek) and see the underwater world.. I wanna go to Penang and eat by the beach. and take pictures of nature and people.

Sekarang lagu What Will I Do kat soundtrack Long Vacation ni.

I'm not really sure of the words to say
If only you knew that I feel this way
I wanna give my heart to you
Show me the way that you want me to
I know for sure there's a place for us
I'm counting the days 'till I feel your touch
You come to me when I dream at night
When I'm with you, it will be so right
If you can see the love in my eyes
You should know that I'm on your side
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh
I'll be yours, you'll be mine
Ooh... What will I do? Ooh... What will I do?
Ooh... What will I do? Ooh... What will I do?
If you can see the love in my eyes
You should know that I'm on your side
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh
I'll be yours, you'll be mine
Ooh... What will I do? Ooh... What will I do?
Ooh... What will I do? Ooh... What will I do


Sigh. I miss. I wish.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP