i spy with my eye... and camera...

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

In my previous post, i was blogging about 'The Secret'. I actually wanted to write longer but tiba2 mama asked me to buy tepung jagung and french bread cause mama is cooking beef stew today and needed those. Yes, I know, I am supposed to be cooking tp I wasn't feeling well today. So my 2008's resolution tak dilaksanakan on the 2nd week of 2008. Takpe.. I'll try to cover for next week. So coming back from Giant, I saw 2 cats acting weird. I know, it may sound abit vulgar. Tp this is what I managed to capture which I think is pretty cool.. hehhehehe


If you can see there are 2 cats satu warna orange belang2 putih on the left of the tiang, and hitam belang2 putih & kelabu on the right side of the tiang hitam tu.. see?

Perhaps you can see clearly here right beside the bushes, the hitam belang2 putih kelabu was looking around to see if there was anyone watching.. completely not aware of me standing right there capturing them.. hahaha..
So the black belang2 putih kelabu cat masuk into the bushes and the orange belang2 putih saw the sign and ready to follow..
See, tu dia dah sampai...

Ahahahah.. don't take this personally... they're probably just playing around with each other.. saje je nak buat cerita.. jahatnyer i nih...

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:52 AM  

haha, love this post!

I mmg suka cats,i think they do the funniest,weirdest things sometimes.

Ha,best2 kalo jadi gi germany,eh tapi tanakle kalo mganggu the 2 of you nak spend masa together.

I've been to Berlin, and I loved it very much, thinking of going to other parts of germany. Heck, i don't even mind going to Berlin again, actually.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP