my secret, your secret

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today's German word is lediglich (cara sebut: lady-glish) which means 'merely'.

Ok so, this morning i woke up at 645.. (sunday tu) i was feeling abit under the weather since thursday.. tp now dah alhamdulillah okay.. Not much update. I finished reading 'The Secret' by Rhonda Bryne and it was very inspirational. Thanks to Kamal Azra who recommended it to me.. and thanks to azlina's friend's friend who lend it to me.. Well basically what 'The Secret' says is that you can have anything you want in life if you just focus and think about it all the time. It also explained the theory that what & where you are now is actually a dream or vision you have before. Therefore if you want more in life, you have to envision yourself living that life everyday. And that there is nothing that can stop whatever you want in life. You cannot even have one single doubt that you will have it. It true though.. I guess..

So I started 2008 by reading 'The Secret' and thought about what I want in life and have starting applying 'The Secret' in my daily life routine. So of course if you think about it, in Islam, we pray 5 times a day. So when we pray, Subuh, pagi2 tu kita doakan apa yg kita nak.. 'The Secret' says, when you wake up, be thankful that you are alive. Show gratitude. So kita ucapkan alhamdulillah.. So there's actually no secret in 'The Secret'. We already know what 'The Secret' is cuma tak praktikkan aja.. So let's praktikkan 'The Secret' and live the life we have always dreamed of..

1 comments:

shazzain 10:51 AM  

ahah..n so this is the book u sms-ed me to read..ok will get right on it!! nak kena pi book store la nie...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP